Lifehack strives to maximize articles’ social exposure with our powerful social channels. Besides monetary rewards, we can expose your writing to a wide range of readers. Here are some successful stories:
742k shares -13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do(http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/13-things-mentally-strong-people-dont.html)
1.8m shares – 20 Things to Remember If You Love a Person with ADD (http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/20-things-remember-you-love-person-with-add.html)
94k shares – 25 Killer Websites that Make You Cleverer (http://www.lifehack.org/articles/technology/25-killer-websites-that-make-you-cleverer-2.html)
By creating viral content at Lifehack, you can build up your own audience and eventually succeed in developing your professional brand.
If this is something that excites you, apply now!
Requirements for Writing Lifehack Articles
- Aim to deliver valuable insights, or provide comprehensive information or useful resources for Lifehack’s readership.
- Require writers to conduct focused research on specific topics.
- The content needs to be supported by concrete research and studies.
- For informational or resource focused articles, readers should be able to understand the subject with no need to search for extra information after reading them.
- For motivational / inspirational / psychological well-being posts, readers should feel inspired and will want to reference the post for future consumption.
- The post should have an instant and huge social impact that people feel compelled to share.
How do I apply?
To apply as a regular paid contributor, please submit your application here.