Lifehack is a life hacking blog with over 20,000,000 unique visitors per month.
The editor role will require you to copy-edit all other contributors posts as they are submitted. This will require you to use our system on a regular basis to ensure that there is a constant pipeline of articles ready to be scheduled.
We are looking for an editor who:
– is aware of the consistency of not only grammar, but also ideas in the articles.
- is able to give constructive feedback to improve writers’ writing quality.
– understands how blog posts should be presented to be highly shareable and deeply engaging.
- is detailed minded.
- has a sense for visual presentation.
– can make sure writers follow the instructions given by our editorial team specifically for each article”
Ideal editors should be able to make articles perfect before they go live.
As part of your application, please link to relevant published online articles and copyediting.
You will be paid different price based on the type of content you edit. Here’re the 3 sets of price per post:
$3: Light content that will not take a lot of editing effort
$5: Less heavy content that will take a certain amount of editing effort
$10: Heavy content or very well-researched based content that will take a lot of editing effort
If this is something which excites you, we want to hear from you.
How do I apply?
To apply as an editor, please submit your application here.