Ask the Entrepreneurs: 9 Tasks You Should be Outsourcing
Ask The Entrepreneurs is a regular series where members of the Young Entrepreneur Council are asked a single question that aims to help Lifehack readers level up their own lives, whether in a area of management, communication, business or life in general.
Here’s the question posed in this edition of Ask The Entrepreneurs:
What is one surprising task you have completely outsourced in the last year?
1. Follow-Up Emails
– Derek Capo, Next Step China
2. Hiring and Filtering Process
– Benji Rabhan, MorrisCore
3. Customer Service
– Dave Nevogt, Hubstaff.com
4. Product Descriptions
– Josh Weiss, Bluegala
5. HR Tasks
– Phil Laboon, Clear Sky SEO
6. Public Relations
– Doreen Bloch, Poshly Inc.
– Russ Oja, Seattle Windows and Construction, LLC
8. Social Media
– Maren Hogan, Red Branch Media
9. Administrative Tasks
– Danny Boice, Speek
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.