Stress at work can be a result of too many short deadlines, a pushy boss, too many major projects and more. Whatever the cause of your workplace anxiety though, you can reduce the associated stress through these five simple steps from Dumb Little Man:
- Prepare for the pressure. If you know you’re going to have a high pressure situation coming up, get ready for it so you can go into it with the right mindset and tackle issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Know when to say “no.” Taking on too many tasks is a surefire way to stress yourself out and ensure you do a medoicre job on many projects rather than a great job on a few.
- Refuse to climb the molehill. This one is simple: don’t make a mountain out of a molehill.
- Relax your muscles. Feeling relaxed physically will make you feel relaxed mentally as well.
- Cultivate positive thinking. Seeing the bright side of things can help you make the best out of any situation and fight anxiety in the worst conditions.
Learn how to use each of these suggestions to minimize stress, the ten habits suggested in the article are: 10 Habits to Reduce the Stress in Your Daily Life
Set a Goal For Yourself
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook