As March nears it’s end, jokesters relish the opportunity to utilize April Fool’s Day to have a good time. With modern technology, it is easier than ever to use applications in order to make pranks with other individuals and have a good time. While your victims might have less fun, it is still enjoyable to take advantage of these iphone apps for this once-a-year day.
1. The Fake Call – this app allows you automate a fake prank call that can either frighten or excite your friends. Is the FBI really calling? Is that Brad Pitt? Think of something creative and put one over on April Fool’s Day
2. The Evil Eye – having a watchful eye on you is always terrifying. With this app, you can pretend to create sensational news articles that will frighten your friends and give you a good laugh.
3. Dude, Your Car! – this app is perhaps one of the worst and might not be for victims of all age groups. However, you can take a photo of an owner’s car, apply hit-and-run damage to the picture and send them the gruesome details. This might not be immediately funny, but hey – it’s April Fool’s Day!
4. The Scary Prank – focusing attention and scaring the victim is one of the oldest tricks in the book. With this great app, you can entice a friend to play a video game for 30 seconds before getting a sharp scare with a monster.
5. The Fool App – as the most versatile April Fool’s app, you can scare, trick, or confuse your friends. Combinations for pranks are endless so it is up to you how far you want to go.
Original source: 5 Funny Prank Apps for April Fool’s Day [Fueled.com]Featured photo credit: Little trouble makers with slingshot via Shutterstock