This New Table Will Replace Your Air-Conditioner Without Using Electricity
Welcome to the 21st century.
You are living in an age where watches are computers and printers make 3-D edible food.
Those 2014 inventions better make room for the newest technological advancement—a table that’s an air conditioner.
Advantages to Having an Air Conditioner that Looks Like a Table
- It is attractive. Traditional air conditioners often look unattractive. This oak table is sleek in its design.
- It is good for the environment since 60% less energy is used than with standard air conditioners. It’s actually called “the Zero Energy Furniture Table”.
- It will save you money. Since less energy is required to run it, your electricity bill will be lower to use it. There is actually no electricity required to run the table.
- It appeases the critiques of the traditional air conditioner. The French, for example, still have yet to embrace it. A French team is actually credited with inventing the ZEF Table.
- It keeps room temperatures consistent.
How the Table Works
Planks in place under the table start absorbing the heat in the room as soon as the temperature rises to 71%. Working like a sponge, those planks contain wax that actually softens and absorb the heat in the room.
Don’t worry about getting a chill. As soon as the temperature drops below 71%, the wax hardens and releases the heat to warm the room again.
Tech. lovers should rejoice in anticipation. Although not currently available for sale, the ZEF table will shortly be on the market. The date, along with the price, is still unknown.
Featured photo credit: www.digitaltrends.comvia icdn5.digitaltrends.com
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook