Let’s open the Lifehack Great Big Summer Giveaway with a big question — and a big prize! How about a 1-year subscription to The Clutter Diet?
The Clutter Diet puts a team of Professional Organizers – including our own Lorie Marrero, creator of The Clutter Diet – at your disposal to help you whip your house into shape. For a full year, the winner will receive access to the entire Clutter Diet program, including:
- Unlimited access to the Clutter Diet team via their message boards
- A weekly plan of action to keep your house and life organized in about 2 hours per week. Each week there is a Main Dish (the main project for the week), 2 Side Dishes (your two smaller projects), a Sensible Snack (a quick task or tip) and a Dessert (the fun reward!).
- A personalized reminder system to remind yourself of birthdays, regular home maintenance, or other recurring tasks or events.
- Over 2 hours of easy multimedia tutorials to help you learn organizing concepts and methods at your own pace.
- Personal tracking of your progress.
- 10% member discount in the Clutter Diet online store, along with member specials, surprises, and advanced notice of new offerings.
A year’s subscription to The Clutter Diet normally costs $119.40 prepaid ($14.95 a month otherwise) which is a great deal considering the access you get to top-notch Professional Organizers – people who would normally charge hundreds of dollars an hour for individual, one-on-one service. But one lucky Lifehack reader will win the whole shebang, one year of home organizing bliss, absolutely FREE!
How to Enter
A prize this big demands a big contest to match. So here’s what we’re going to ask you to do: write a blog post describing how you balance your work life and your home life and post the link in the comments section on this post. Your post should be at least 200 words, and should mention this contest – a link isn’t essential, though we’d appreciate it!
Don’t have a blog? Well, if you’ve always thought about blogging but haven’t taken the plunge yet, now’s the time. Have a look at my Newbie’s Guide to Blogging for inspiration and to help you get started. Or post your thoughts to your MySpace page, or your profile for some other service. Still not excited about blogging? Ok, then write your ideas up on Google Docs or Adobe’s Buzzword and make the document publicly viewable.
Whatever you do, be sure to come back to this page and leave a link in the comments — it’s the only way we’ll have an email address to contact the winner!
The winner will be chosen by random drawing from everyone who has left a link in the comments on this post by 12:00 Noon PST on Monday, August 25th. The drawing will be done by random number generator within a few days of the close of the drawing. All links will be verified.
There’s plenty more to come! We’ll be giving away prizes related to home life and relaxation all week, and next week we’ll have even more prizes for your working life.
Later this week, we’ll be giving away:
- An aromahand aromatherapy pillow, combining the power of human touch and aromatherapy.
- A $100 Amazon gift certificate from Meryl, the Content Maven.
- A copy of New Day Revolution, along with a coffee mug and a bag of Fair Trade coffee from the good folks at Cool People Care.
- Gorgeous wallets from our good friends at dbclay wallets.
- A Collapsible Cargo Crate from Rubbermaid, the ultimate storage solution for this year’s Freshman – or anyone with stuff to move.
- A SleepMate White Noise Machine from Vat19, so you can get a better and more restful night’s sleep.
- And because your bananas deserve the best protection available, we’ll be giving away a couple of Banana Bunkers from Vat19.
Check back every day this week and next for the daily contest in Lifehack’s Great Big Summer Giveaway!Read full content
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook