Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Issue #2 of "Productive Magazine" Out Now
Here’s the complete table of contents:
- Michael Sliwinski with Guy Kawasaki, “The Art of Changing the World”
- Dustin M. Wax, “How to Set Goals That Lead to Success”
- Leo Babauta, “The Single Secret to Making 2009 Your Best Year Ever”
- Michael Hyatt, “How to Shave Ten Hours Off Your Work Week”
- James Mallinson, “Why You Shouldn’t Do New Year’s Resolutions”
- Kris Rowlands, “Say “No” to make “Yes” sound better”
- Andrew Mason, “What’s Wrong With New Year’s Resolutions?”
- Michael Deutch, “Making it all work – GTD with Mindmapping”
- Andrew Yang, “Productivity For Groups – Because You’re Not Really In Control”
- Michael Sliwinski, “Simply Get Things Done Course – from 0 to Productivity in 10 Simple Steps”
It’s been a pleasure to work with the team at Productive Magazine (I became a member of the editorial board during the production process). You can expect to see a third issue in the near future – the immediate goal is to make it bi-monthly, and eventually monthly. Stay tuned!
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.