Our Lifehack.org How-to is getting more and more materials. Recently we have added topics like Presentation, Planning, Procrastination, and Creativity. Our main blog is sorted by time, so the only way to find specific information is by searching our archive, or go through specific tag. On the other hand, wiki gives you a structured layout per topic. Plus anyone can share their thoughts and information with others. This is an ideal setup to have both compensating each other.
Anyway, here are some popular posts from last week.
- Your “personal stress detox program”
- Free Wireless Internet On Your Laptop – Through Your Cell Phone!
- 10 Ways to Use AutoHotKey to Rock Your Keyboard
- How to Pimp Out Your Desktop for Productivity
- 5 Uses for a Wiki at Work
- Increasing your Credibility in 30 days: How to Brag without Bragging
- That Whole Social Networking Thing
- 10 Steps to a Zen-like Working Environment
- How Not To Check Email At Work
- Lifehack.org Podcast Episode 7 – Trial By Fire Productivity Episode 2: Leon Ho
- Five Things to Pack for Travel
Don’t miss any posts by subscribing to our feed!
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook