9 rules for being human – handed down from ancient sanskrit
- You will receive a body.
- You will learn lessons.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons.
- A lesson is repeated until it is learned.
- Learning lessons does not end.
- “There” is no better than “Here”.
- Others are merely mirrors of you.
- What you make of your life is up to you.
- The answers lie inside you.
If Life Is a Game, These Are the Rules | Dr. Cherie Carter-Scott
Next Read: 16 Simple Rules for Living a Successful Life
Set a Goal For Yourself
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook