If you haven’t heard of Knock Knock, they are a company that has a fantastic philosophy when it comes to putting together stuff to help you get things done. Whether you’re looking for general productivity items or paper products that cater to a specific theme, Knock Knock breathes life into what can be a very dry area of your life.
If laughter is considered to be the best medicine, then Knock Knock is the prescription you need to improve your overall productivity.
For the first day of our holiday promotion, Knock Knock has generously offered the chance for one lucky Lifehack.org reader to win a “Hack Your Way to a Fresh 2012” gift basket.
So, what’s in the basket? The included items (as described by the folks Knock Knock themselves) are:
- Pro/Con Journal - The Pro/Con Journal represents decision-making technology at its finest! This efficient journal will help you make the right choice, and track the outcome of future (and better informed!) decisions.
- Idea Log - The Idea Life Log taps into today’s list-making, self-improvement zeitgeist by providing a clear, organized format in which to catalogue genius in all its forms. Containing a tracking grid for inspiration, brainstorming, and projects, it provides both breadth and depth in a compact, portable format.
- Pep Talks & Picker-Uppers for All Occasions - Everyone needs a little encouragement from time to time. Unfortunately, as our near and dear look to us for reassurance and wisdom, we often find ourselves at a loss for words. Pep Talks & Picker-Uppers for All Occasions provides verbatim lines to spread well-timed cheer and reality checks. With this pocket-sized prompter, your feel-good— or at least brilliant — advice is sure to give everyone, including yourself, a whole new outlook.
- High-Five Nifty Note - What could be more satisfying than congratulating someone with a classic high five? Unfortunately, this tried-and-true greeting is depressingly short-lived. Maximize avowals of approval with our High Five Nifty Note—guaranteed to outlast even the most overzealous verbal praise.
- Great Job On Sticky Note - Positive vibes for friends & coworkers alike. With these ultra-witty yet oh-so-useful Cubicle Notes, office communication has finally caught up with the sticky revolution. Express yourself the fill-in-the-blank way, then make it stick.
- Cook This Pad - For people to try/share new recipes. Cooking may be an art, but just like painting a masterpiece, creativity isn’t always enough. Making a tasty meal not only requires passion—it downright depends on planning. Forgo trial and error altogether and ensure every dish is a chef d’oeuvre!
How to Enter
In order to enter to win this Knock Knock prize pack, leave a comment below or on our Facebook fan page telling us the following:
“What item in the “Hack Your Way to a Fresh 2012” gift basket appeals to you the most…and why?”
Leaving a comment on both our Facebook fan page and here at Lifehack.org will get you 2 entries, so but you need to give us two items that you like the most – no copying and pasting!
The Fine Print
Employees of Knock Knock and of Stepcase (including current independent contractors of both) are not eligible for this contest. The prize can only be shipped to addresses within the continental United States (in other words, Alaska and Hawaii don’t count), so keep that in mind when entering. The winning entry will be judged by the Stepcase Lifehack editing team and winners will be notified on the platform in which their winning entry was placed (either on the Lifehack.org Facebook wall or by email through our commenting system here at Lifehack.org). Please note that by submitting an entry, Knock Knock and/or Stepcase may use your comments for promotional purposes, although neither entity will use your name without permission. Entries must be submitted by 10 am Eastern the following weekday and winners will be chosen by 12 pm Eastern time on the same day. The winner will be announced the same day on Lifehack.org, and will be notified beforehand.
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook