Maximize Your Productivity To Stop Working So Hard
Everyone wants to get ahead in life, but putting in the extra hours neccessary to succeed can be a nightmare. If you’re tired of putting in ten hour days, then try working smarter rather than harder these tips from Pick the Brain’s fantastic list of ways to maximize your productivity:
- Focus on your top 3 daily priorities.
- Exercise for 30 minutes every day.
- Start work early and leave on time.
- Stop checking your email.
- Set limits for everything.
- Apply the 80/20 rule.
- Stop multitasking.
- Attend fewer meetings.
- Start an information diet.
- Create thinking time.
Of course, you’ll have to visit the original source to find the details about all of these steps, and not all of them will work for everyone (some people can’t attend fewer meetings), but these tips really can help you save time and energy while increasing your productivity.
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook