To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
The best way to improve your life is to create some inner freedom.
Inner freedom is the ability to be flexible and adaptive in the face of changing circumstances, and we certainly have plenty of those! This inner freedom allows you to:
- Have a more unstructured and open view of both present and future
- Acknowledge your present reality and still be open to other possibilities at the same time
- Have a creative frame of mind
- See your creativity rather than your circumstances as the primary factor in your life
- Be more sophisticated by inviting all possibilities to the table of your life
Set a goal for yourself
Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook