7 Things Successful People Do That They Will Never Tell You!
We all desire to be successful in every walk of life.
Some of us might have read about the life story and hardships our idols experienced before acquiring name and fame.
The curtain is now raised, so let’s take a peek into things that successful people do that they will never tell you:
1. They have weird routines
Some of us may have read about the weird sleep and work routines of highly successful people.
While some successful people develop innovative ideas when asleep, some derive ideas by refusing to sleep!
Very few of us might know that Thomas Edison slept for hardly three hours per day!
Did you know that Beethoven developed ideas in his bathroom.
Some people prefer being completely solitary during work time.
2. They are ALWAYS positive
Highly successful people try spending most of their time with positive minded people. They don’t have time to waste with people who always focus on negative things. Not only that, successful people focus on positive aspects when undergoing rough patches in life.
3. They believe in themselves
We all have certain dreams and perceptions.
However, when the dreams and perceptions are shattered, successful people look at things through beginner’s eyes and view it as a new opportunity.
This is useful to all of us in the long run.
4. They accept criticism
Successful people are open minded so as to accept honest feedback as well as criticism from people.
They view it positively and focus on improving themselves
5. They visualize success
Whatever the short or long term goal may be, highly successful people always visualize their success even before achieving it.
They keep reminding themselves what exactly they need to achieve.
6. They are humble and philanthropic
Being humble and down-to-earth is by far a very peculiar sign of highly successful people.
They never boast about their achievements and continue life in the routine way.
Also, successful people are engaged in philanthropic activities, to improve lives of several needy people.
They believe they have gained a lot from the society.
On achieving success, they feel good sharing it back with the society.
7. They follow their heart
They remain true to their original self without worrying about others’ opinions.
They never try to be what ‘others’ want them to be and always follow their heart.
Not only that, they do laugh at themselves;
fail many times;
never hesitate to ask help from others when needed;
accept their shortcomings;
They stretch themselves beyond their comfort zone.
Useful tips to become successful:
– Sometimes, it is just about overcoming your fears and taking risks in life. If you avoid taking risk, you may not discover your capabilities .Never be afraid of failure, it’s very important in finding success.
– Fail with an attitude.
– Follow a healthy routine, exercise regularly, eat well, laugh a lot, sleep peacefully, stop worrying.
– Sometimes, one needs to stop worrying about things beyond control.
– Look for and find opportunities where others give up.
– Take complete responsibility for your actions and outcomes or lack of them.
– Try being proactive instead of being reactive.
– Be sure about yourself and your deeds.
– Your looks, your dress does not determine your worth.
– Learn to swim against the tide.
– As in, have guts to follow only your heart and not the crowd!
– Do not take life seriously, learn to have fun as well!
– They don’t justify failure.
While unsuccessful people keep cribbing about their growing age, their health problems, their poor time management, their lack of luck, their bosses and their lack of opportunities, successful people are busy finding ways to overcome their challenges.
On this note, read these words from Eleanor Roosevelt:
“Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people.”
Featured photo credit: Wikimediavia upload.wikimedia.org
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook