Taking a look at the tools and processes different people actually use in their day to day lives. By asking 5 basic questions, we get a glimpse into the way a variety of individuals use their systems and see what works and what doesn’t.
In this episode, founder and editor of lifehack.org, Leon Ho.
The Trial by Fire Five:
- Describe your current productivity process – the one you use day-to-day to stay on track and get your stuff done.
- What have you tried in the past that just didn’t work for you?
- How has your process evolved over the past year, and were there any major contributing factors to how it evolved?
- What 3 – 5 productivity tools to you find to be indispensable?
- What one thing do you do that has the biggest impact on your productivity — if you had to pick only one thing to do each day, what would it be?
Music provided by PodShow Podsafe Music NetworkRead full content
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook