Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Free Credit Rating Estimator
The DumbLittleMan has written about a handy tool to ‘accurately’ estimate your FICO credit score, which is important when you are applying for loans and what not.
He says it was very accurate, as he shelled out the $15 it usually costs to have a company give you this information and the results were similar.
Meanwhile, here are some things you can do to build your credit rating:
- Open checking and savings accounts
- Apply for a student credit card
- Apply for a store credit card
- Get installment credit (auto loans, personal loans and mortgages)
- Apply for a secured credit card
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.