How do you do that? You give away what you got.
It’s not that complicated, really.
Short on time?
Some people are always running out of time – like it was cash or something. They run out of time and they’re always in a panic to get things done.
If you’re always out of time, then do the sensible thing – give your time away. Does that sound crazy? Well, it might to the left side of your brain, but really give it some thought.
Here’s the thing. Some people don’t give away their time because they don’t think there is “enough time” to give. And when you’re not giving away your time, it’s a signal that you’re coming from lack. And that lack keeps you stuck in the scarcity mindset.
The interesting thing is that when lack shows up; it shows up everywhere. The way you do anything is the way you do everything.
It’s no different with money.
Do you have a shortage of cash?
Maybe you’re one of those people who holds onto every penny you’ve got – save money for a rainy day sort of thinking. I know because I used to be that type of person. Maybe you’re really frugal with your money.
There’s nothing wrong with being frugal. What I’m talking about is something completely different. Holding onto your money doesn’t bring more of it to you. Admittedly, holding onto or hoarding your money is evidence that you don’t think you have “enough”. And that has got you living in scarcity or what my friend Julia calls “scare-city.”
So, how do you break the pattern? How do you truly create the abundance mindset?
You’ve got to be willing to give from where you are. To create the abundance mindset, you have to be willing to give.
“You receive through the same doorway through which you give. The way to receive freely is to give freely.” ~ B. Jensen
Here are 6 ways to create the abundance mindset:
- Cash Shortage? Give some away. Yes, you heard me right. Don’t sell the farm, far from it. But consider giving money to a friend or family member to help them out. Givers gain.
- Are you short on time? You don’t always have to give your money. You can give your time too. You don’t have to dedicate 90% of your day to serving others – that’s not what I’m saying. Just find that balance between giving and receiving.
- Lacking love? You’ve got to give some before you get some. Go out right now and give 5 people you know a big hug. I guarantee right after you do this, you’ll feel great. You’ll feel like a million bucks! You’ll feel loved. Go out right now and hug 5 people!
- Stuck with a Problem? Help others first. Think of someone you know that is having a similar problem. And think of a way that you could help them. You don’t need to know all the answers, but just start helping someone else and I guarantee help will come to you. Write down what you plan to do to help this person and then go out and do it. I’m telling you this works! When you help others wholeheartedly, help will always come back to you.
- Lacking Confidence? Yup, you know it. Give it away! Find someone you know who is lacking in self-confidence and give them a boost. Spend some time with this person and tell them how much you believe in them. Put positive ideas in their mind. Instill confidence in others and confidence will come flowing abundantly to you.
- Short on Creative Ideas? Give them away! Give others creative ways to increase profits to their business, find a new stimulating career or improve their health. Freely give away ideas away and ideas will always flood right back to you.
You have to start with where you are. You can’t give what you don’t have. Be willing to give what you got from where you are and I promise you – abundance will flow into your life. You will create the abundance mindset.Read full content
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook