We are all different, our perceptions, our paradigms, our passions, all are different. As Albert Einstein said:
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
To know our own genius we need to know ourselves better. You may love painting or dancing or writing or anything else, but in reality you may not be able to spend a lot of time doing these activities, because you have to earn money, you have to do the regular 9 to 5 job to sustain your responsibilities. Eventually, even the thought of following your passion may lead you to believe that you are not lucky enough to do what you love doing!!
Many people are able to follow their passion and still make a living. Travel bloggers are often those who love to travel and write; personal trainers or yoga teachers love to be fit and show others how to do the same; editors get to read books and articles all of the time and they immensely love doing it; crafters of all sorts create items and sell them online and at flea markets and festivals. You need to break down the barrier that tells you the only way to make a living is to do something you don’t like. It simply isn’t true.
Now comes the second step, you need to ponder the question, “What is your niche?” In essence, you are asking yourself: “What would you love to do, all your life and will smile while working hard at it.” Take your time and take a vacation for your vocation.
You need to think about it. Most of us don’t even know what we love doing, because we have never thought about having a job which we would love to have.
So get to it. Start exploring. Learn your passions. You need to follow your passions because:
- It returns back your lovely smile.
- It boosts up your confidence.
- It makes you feel special.
- Life becomes more satisfying for you.
- It teaches you the lessons of self discipline and time management.
- It allows to spend some time on yourself.
- It allows you to love yourself even more.
- It allows you to learn something with heart and soul.
- It allows you to feel powerful. You feel the power to do what to want. You are a free bird.
- You become an inspiration for many…you are include in the category of so called “lucky people.”
If you find yourself overwhelmed by family responsibilities and don’t know how to get started, try these tips.
1. Give it time. Wake up early and spend some time alone before your day starts thinking about the things you like to do.
2. Search. In your leisure time search about the people, who are doing a similar thing.
3. Devotion. Make a point to devote some time, may be half an hour each day, then gradually, at your own convenience increase the time limit.
4. Dedication. Keep improving the skills, attend expos and seminars related to your niche. This will broaden your vision and will give you better ideas.
5. Networking. Find a community on social media networks about the same things, share your works, and get motivated.
6. Be confident. You never know when the right opportunity might come to you.
7. Have faith. Believe that it is possible for you too.
There is nothing wrong in doing a Job or studying while following your passion. You can balance both work and leisure time. At the end it is more important to live your life fully. With some self discipline, you will start managing your time and you too will find time for your passions and eventually, maybe, you can start making a living from them.Let your life sing your tune….you just dance!Love your smile, value your smile, follow your heart, follow your passions
Featured photo credit: Following your passion via photopin.com
Set a Goal For Yourself
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook