As another one of the many special days of this year, Valentines Day, dawns upon us, I thought I’d sit down to write out some ideas you could get going right now to look and feel your best on the day when you’re going to spend some time with your loved one(s).Yes, I know weight loss doesn’t happen in a week, but starting now is better than starting later. And there is no better motivation to get yourself going than to use relationships and Valentines Day.So here are 10 fun ideas to getting your weight loss on track:
- Avoid junk food altogether. No more McDonalds, Burger Kind, KFC and kebabs. Junk food gives you “empty calories” and unneeded weight loss.
- No more beer. A tough one for me. Beer can be fattening if had on a regular basis.
- Eat only until satisfied. Too many people eat and eat and eat even if they’ve had enough. Eat only till you’re satisfied.
- Drink a glass of water before you start a meal. Water naturally needs some space so that you feel fuller without actually having to stuff yourself.
- Boil your vegetables instead of cooking them, or even better, eat them fresh.
- Read Tom Venuto’s “Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle”. This is one I book I really like.
- Go on a juice detox.
- Get some good sleep. Sleep is vital to body rejuvenation and repair so make sure you get some good sleep and keep your timings consistent. Lack of sleep can contribute to lack of weight loss.
- Keep hydrated. Drink lots of water throughout the day. Read about starting your day with a pint of water in the free How to Live Healthy in an Unhealthy World book.
- Jog up a hill. Hills are like lifting weights for runners. Do this only if you have enough endurance built up. It will also help convert useful fat to a little muscle.
If you’ve got some “different” tips for creative weight loss, please share them…Read full content
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook