While everyone has a few things to tidy up during Spring cleaning, college students are particularly challenged in this area. With months of accumulated food, clothes, papers, and other things that make a room dirty, students often make an entire day or even week out of their Spring cleaning process. Here are a few tips for college students to utilize.
SEE ALSO: Clutter-Busting Secrets
1. Rearrange your dorm room – the first thing you’ll need to do is rearrange everything. Even if you like how it is now, try to maximize the space in the room and realize that rearranging the room makes cleaning (and finding things) infinitely easier
2. Sell old textbooks – once you rearrange the room, you will have undoubtedly found some old textbooks. Get them out of your room to reduce clutter and sell them to add some money in your pocket.
3. Get rid of unused clothes – there will be old, dirty, clothes that you probably never want to wear again. Don’t keep them just to keep them! Trash it completely and save yourself the space and time
4. Update your resume – any student looking for a job needs a continually updated resume. Jump on it whether you’re about to graduate or in the market for internships
5. Spruce up your online image – with social networking these days, it is no wonder people are having problems with their online image. See what drunken photos you need to delete to make yourself more presentable
College Spring Cleaning Tips [Classes and Careers.com]
Set a goal for yourself
"I'll learn gardening skills to make my home greener"Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook