Kids grow up so fast, and one of the more annoying challenges parents face is to keep changing clothes, toys and equipment. From now on, at least chairs won’t need to be changed. The Stokke® Steps™ system provides five chairs in one – prime seating from infant right through early school years. Here is how they describe it:
Our unique modular seating system adapts to your child, step by step. For your newborn, baby, toddler and youngster, Stokke® Steps™ is a comfortable, practical and functional way to give your child the perfect seat from day one. Scandinavian design and engineering ensures optimal ergonomics as well as quality and style.
The five steps are:
- The bouncer with soft cradling motion.
- The bouncer and highchair combination – made for each other.
- The tray accessory for the adjustable baby set, for when the bouncer is no longer needed, but a high chair is.
- Adjustable baby set without the tray accessory, for feeding at the table.
- The highchair on its own, like a booster seat for toddlers.
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook