17. After serving in Iraq for 7 months, the mother could finally meet her child.
18. This man tried whatever he could do to save his wife.
19. This soldier met his baby for the first time.
20. During a memorial service, this 8-year-old boy Christian Golczynski accepted the flag for his father, Marine Staff Sgt. Marc Golczynski.
21. An Ugandan Boy put his hand on a missionary’s.
22. A 5-year-old kid Tanisha Blevin and a 105-year-old victim of Hurricane Katrina evacuated from the convention center with hands holding in New Orleans.
23. After getting married for 88 years, Wu Conghan and his wife Wu Songshi got their very first wedding photo.
24. “Wait for me daddy” This kid was running away from his mother to his father who’s going to a war.
These photos have recorded some of the biggest events in history and in human’s life. It’s interesting how our emotions can connect with these people and animals so deeply even though we don’t know any of them personally. I have to say, I was in tears when I was reading the story behind the photos. Which of these photos strikes you the most?