A few months ago, I wrote about Solutions for 7 Annoying Modern Day Problems. With modern life comes convenience, but also new problems. Here are 10 more solutions for 10 more annoying problems.
1. Need a Reliable Contractor?
2. Trouble Keeping Track of Passwords?
Check out these two informative and useful articles.
3. Need to Write a Business Plan but Have No Money for Business Planning Software?
Go to the U.S. Small Business Adminstration’s website for tons of free business planning resources:
4. Backing Up Your Computer.
Do you use some mish-mash system of flash drives, CD’s, and DVD’s? Or worse yet, do you not back up your computer at all?
Basically the advice is to have 2 backups, one on site and one offsite. Here are 3 back up solutions:
5. Got a Great Idea, but No Pen to Write It Down?
6. Need Stuff Cheap or Free?
I guess this isn’t a modern problem, but the solution is.
7. Need to Be Saved from a Bad Date or Meeting?
8. Sick of Paying for 411 Calls?
9. Always Forgetting Things? (Anniversary, birthdays, dentist appointment)
Set reminders for yourself even if you don’t carry an electronic organizer.
10. Need to Shed Some Books? Need Some New Ones Cheap?
The following sites act as an auction for free swaps. All you pay is the shipping.
K. Stone is author of Life Learning Today, a blog about daily life improvements. A few of her most popular articles are Fluid Yoga, Fluid Power, How to Write a Book in 60 Days or Less, Should You Start Your Own Work at Home Business?, and 7 Easy Ways to Improve Your Financial Life.
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook