Finishing your laundry as quickly and efficiently as possible is the goal of most individuals. While it is comforting and provides far better hygiene, it is still nice to use a few laundry hacks from Tee Junction in order to make the entire process a little less painful.
1. Japanese folding – by utilizing efficient “Japanese folding” methods, you can fold t-shirts in a fraction of the time.
2. Clean appliances – if these aren’t cleaned, they will not work properly. Make sure you clean them as soon as you can.
3. Use less detergent – there is no reason to add too much detergent to your wash. Use less to save time and money
4. Load / unload at once – wrap your clothing and move them from one place to another to save time loading and unloading
5. Buy new socks – stop worrying about the single, worn sock that you lost in the wash
6. Clean immediately – if you have a stain on your clothing, get rid of it as quickly as possible. See infographic!
7. Wash less – get more clothes and you will not have to wash so often!
This one is self-explanatory: if you’re tired of buying laundry detergent and want to save a whole lot of money every month, try making your own!: How To Make Your Own Laundry Detergent
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook