How To Clean Your House In Under 20 Minutes
These short, daily routines could put you on the right path to a regularly clean and tidy home for you and the rest of your family. Here’s an example:
Bathroom, 2 minutes daily
Make cleaning the basin as routine as washing your hands. But don’t stop there. Get the most out of your pre-moistened wipe by using it to clean around the edges of the tub and then the toilet before tossing it.
• Wipe out the sink (30 seconds). Wipe the toilet seat and rim (15 seconds).
• Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush (15 seconds).
• Wipe the mirror and faucet (15 seconds).
• Squeegee the shower door (30 seconds).
• Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use (15 seconds).
Have a few similar tips of your own? Could you conduct similar clean-as-you-go routines for your desk and computer?
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook