1. Eating healthy matters today (don’t wait until January 1 to start believing your mirror).Read full content
2. You need time for yourself (make sure you’re getting some time to close the year as you’d like).
3. Honesty can be the best present of all (if it’s delivered for the right reasons).
4. Joy comes from within (don’t expect others to work toward your yuletide happiness).
5. Memories have a shelf life (keep working to make great new memories for your loved ones to treasure).
6. Not everybody celebrates holidays as you’d prefer (especially when religion comes into play, it’s good to remember we all have different takes and that’s okay).
7. Unprovoked generosity is terrific fun (give it a try, you’ll get a kick out of random kindness without all the planning we usually load up with).
What do you often forget that you hope to remember this holiday season?
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook