The online version of Real Simple Magazine posted the “solutions” to six extremely common automobile-related situations. The tips are quite rational and they address several situations I have been curious about for several years — especially the last two situations on the list:
- You’re interested in buying a used car but have no idea what to look for.
- You need to change the oil. You don’t know how to change the oil.
- You just filled your tank. Now it’s empty. How can you conserve gas?
- Your car breaks down or you run out of gas on the interstate. What do you do?
- You see someone else whose car has broken down. Should you ever stop?
- You’re driving…and sleepy.
What do you think of the solutions proposed by Real Simple Magazine. Would you handle any of these situations differently? Please let us know in the comments.
6 Car Problems, Solved – [Real Simple Magazine]