Time is one commodity that you can’t buy, beg, or bargain to add additional minutes to your day. So, it makes sense to find every possible way to ensure you don’t waste it doing the mundane. Here are 50 life hacks to help your day be just a bit easier.
1. Use wine boxes to store flip flops or sandals and clean up your closet.
2. Place shower caps around your shoes to keep dirty soles away from your clothes.
3. Reuse old cereal boxes as car trash receptacles.
4. Magazine racks make great file organizers!
5. Nail a tennis ball to the wall with a sideways slit to hold anything (keys, pens, papers). You can even create a cute face for decor.
6. Cut the tops off soda bottles and use them to reseal bags. String the bag through the top and screw on the lid.
7. Use an old CD spindle for a bagel tote.
8. Glue magnets on cute tea tins and stick on the fridge or filing cabinet for extra storage space for pens and other loose items.
9. Use hanger or laundry clips to reseal chip bags.
10. Hang a tennis ball from your garage roof so you know when to brake.
11. Ladies, wrap money in sanitary napkin packaging. No one will steal it from your purse!
12. In the unfortunate event that you need to give CPR, compress the chest to the beat of Stayin’ Alive by the Bee Gees. The tempo is the correct compression timing.
13. To wake up without caffeine, hold your breath as long as possible then breath out slowly. It increases your heart rate.
14. Glue magnets on the corners of a blanket to stretch it over the dryer and make an ironing board.