Everyone loves bacon and wants to know how they can get more of it in their lives. I’ve come across many bacon recipes in my time, but these blow my mind! You don’t have to wait until International Bacon Day to enjoy some of these mouth-watering delights!
Warning: Most of these are NOT healthy recipes and you may develop a pork belly of your own from eating some of these!
1. Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
Asparagus-wrapped bacon: possibly the sexiest side dish ever.
2. Baked Brie and Bacon Jam Phyllo Cups
Brie and bacon just belong together. This bacon jam would be great on anything though.
3. Piggies In A Blueberry Patch
A cobbler that turns into a search for bacon.
4. Gluten-free Maple Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Which makes a cookie better: chocolate chips or bacon? I think bacon!
5. Bacon Onion Cookies – Low Carb, Gluten Free
I’m a little thrown off by the onion ingredient, but I would try them.
6. Bacon and Brie Burger with Spicy Peach Caramelized Onions
Another bacon and brie duo. This is so mouth-watering! The internet should be scratch and sniff for this one!
7. Spicy Sweet Potato & Chicken Casserole with Bacon
Spicy hot sauce and bacon? Yes please!
8. Artichoke & Bacon Meatloaf
Artichokes in a whole new light… with bacon.
9. Goose Breast Wraps
Never had goose before? Wrap it in bacon and stuff it with cheese! You can’t go wrong.
10. Candied Bacon Fudge
I think I died and went to bacon fudge heaven!
11. Salted Caramel Bacon Bark
These would be nice holiday gifts for co-workers…. Who am I kidding? I would eat them all myself.
12. Bacon Cheeseburger Puffs
Another game of find the bacon… this time in cheese puffs.
13. Mashed Root Vegetables with Bacon Vinaigrette
Root vegetables aren’t everyone’s friend. But they are when cooked with bacon!
14. Bacon-Wrapped, Jalapeno and Cheese-Stuffed Shrimp
Impress your guests at your next BBQ with this recipe!
15.Tomato Confit B.L.T.
We’ve all had B.L.T.s before, but these are a unique twist. Gourmet B.L.T.s is what I would call them.
16.Buttermilk Bacon Pralines
I could eat the entire plate of these in one sitting. Dangerous!
17. Jalapeno Cheesy Bacon Swirl Rolls
Much like a cinnamon roll, only better.
18. Bacon, Brie, and Barbecue Pizza
Brie and bacon are not good enough alone. Barbecue sauce adds a little bit of magic. Maybe you’ve had pizzas similar to this at gourmet pizzerias. Now, you can make it at home.
19. Bacon Bourbon Brownies
Bourbon, bacon AND brownies?! Be the best host/hostess and make these for your guests!
20. Avocado Bacon Egg Rolls
I don’t know about you, but I get sick of regular egg rolls. These seem like a better alternative to me.
21. Candied Maple Bacon Donut
I’m sure that these should come with a warning label!
22. Wisconsin Bacon and Cheese Beer Bread
Bacon, cheese and beer… sounds like a good time to me!
23. California Grilled Cheese
BEST grilled cheese sandwich EVER!
24. Sweet and Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Smokies
Great for your next football party!
25. Oh Baby! Roasted Asparagus, Bacon & Cheese Tart
Asparagus and bacon just belong together. I better you could add brie to this and it would be even better. There is something special about their relationship.
26. Grilled Sweet Potato Salad with Sweet and Sour Bacon Dressing
A nice savory meal of sweet potatoes topped with bacon. Yum!
27. Bacon-Jalapeno Cheese Ball
No appetizer table should be without this giant bacon-jalapeno cheese ball! You might want to make a double recipe.
28. Bacon-Corn Relish
You might need to add more bacon and less corn… but it looks great!
29. Apple Bacon Crumb Bars
Even breakfast bars should have a little bit of bacon in them. I would probably swap out some of the butter in the recipe for bacon fat instead.
30. Bacon Butter Pecan Milkshake
This one is for brave souls. I really think the bacon might be soggy and that would be gross. Someone needs to try this and let me know if it’s good or not!
31. Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Smoked Brats
These are perfect any time or year! I would top them with sauerkraut and pair with a beer for Oktoberfest.
32. Bacon Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
My father-in-law told me about these, but I didn’t believe him. Which do you think is better: bacon fat or pieces of bacon in a cookie?
33. Flourless Bacon Cake
You are looking at my next birthday cake.
34. Bacon & Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (Gluten-free)
In case you needed more bacon cookie recipe inspiration, here’s another one.
35. Peanut Butter Bacon Rice Crispies
Maybe Rice Crispies are more your thing? Snap, Crackle, Sizzle, Pop.
36. Bacon Roses
If you really love someone, you’ll make them these bacon roses for their next birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, etc.
37. Bacon Egg Cheese Roll
If you’re good at basket weaving, here you go!
38. Salty Caramel Bacon S’Mores
Because sometimes we get bored of regular s’mores and need to add bacon.
39. Bacon Ranch Quinoa Chicken Salad
Bacon and super food Quinoa are here to save your dinner plans!
40. Hoppin’ John For A Lucky New Year
Black eyed peas are a traditional recipe for a good New Year! Bacon ensures your year will be 10x better!
Featured photo credit: Holli Margell via scratchtreehouse.com
Get An Awesome Life
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content