Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
20 Foods To Snack On For Enhanced Productivity
(photo from here)
Most people eat to lose weight, get healthy and build muscle. There are some people, however, who snack correctly in order to enhance their productivity. The following is a list of 20 foods you can eat to improve your eye-sight, improve your performance, energize your brain and keep your day on track.Most people eat to lose weight, get healthy and build muscle. There are some people, however, who snack correctly in order to enhance their productivity. The following is a list of 20 foods you can eat to improve your eye-sight, improve your performance, energize your brain and keep your day on track.
- Avocados. These keep you from bloating up after a big lunch and are tasty either on their own, with sugar or salt on top, or with your salad.
- Almonds. Great for brainpower.
- Raisins. Want more energy? Grab a pack of raisins. They are high in energy and antioxidants, and low in fat and calories.
- Figs. They help maintain high energy levels while keeping your appetite far away. Whether you find fresh figs or a pack of dried fruit, enjoy its natural sweetness.
- Olives. These are anti-inflammatory and they reduce symptoms to arthritis, asthma and menopause.
- Walnuts. These are full of omega 3 fatty acids to help you think more clearly and keep you focused. Excellent source of protein, but be sure to chew well.
- Carrots. I love carrots and have at least six carrots in a big glass of juice every morning. They are also good for other times too. Snacking on one cup of chopped carrots will give you six times your recommended daily value of Vitamin A. They improve eyesight, especially in the dark.
- Strawberries. As with carrots and flaxseeds, strawberries surprisingly aid in better eye sight. Eating strawberries has also been linked to preventing cancer.
- Flaxseeds. If you’ve been working hard all day, have some flaxseeds. They are great for your eyes to stop them feeling a little dried out, and allowing you to feel fresh even after a hard day.
- Water. Nothing beats water, the healthiest drink on the planet. It speeds up your metabolism, makes you feel fuller instead of eating junk and keeps you hydrated.
- Sunflower seeds. A popular way to beat fatigue. Chew properly as it can take some time.
- Papaya. The colorful fruit helps protect you against the potential damages of secondhand smoke, rheumatoid arthritis, and even the common cold.
- Pear. Usually only available during the pear season and when they come out, I always get them. They taste good, they’re cool in the mouth and they are hypo-allergenic.
- Green tea. So this is probably one of the trendiest tea’s out there, but it’s also very healthy for your body. They are full of antioxidants and strengthens your immune system.
- Ginger. Great for beating nausea and stomach gas. Have it as ginger tea, ginger in your stomach or as low fat ginger cookies. Also helps ease stomach tummy muscles.
- Peppermint. If you have a stomach bug or just need to perk up a bit, have a peppermint drink. It’s a great muscle relaxant and helps you clean up your nasal passages and breathe easily.
- Watermelon. There is nothing like cool, red sweet watermelon that gives you great energy and nutrients without any calories. It’s a great energy booster.
- Low fat yoghurt. Yoghurt is refreshing and cool when you put it in your mouth so it’s a great, tasteful wake up call for your mind.
- Dark chocolate. Having one small bar a day will satisfy your cravings for sweets and give you a load of antioxidants.
- Raspberries. These beautiful fruits are a great source of antioxidants which are great to neutralize your free radicals which can affect your cells.
There you have it, my 20 ways to enhance productivity. What do you snack on in between work that increases your quality of work? Please share…
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.