So let’s say you’ve decided to lose weight and/or improve your overall health; kudos to you! We’re always willing to help anyone with their goals, so here we have some of the more obscure tricks you can use to eat healthier:
1. Switch to smaller plates.
2. Eat with your less dominant hand.
3. Tall thin glasses
4. Place a mirror in your kitchen.
5. Chew gum when you’re feeling hungry.
6. Eat slower.
7. Use red plates.
8. Don’t watch the television whilst you’re eating.
9. Take photos of unhealthy food.
10. Less variety.
10 Amazing Ways To Stop Overeating | Quirkology
Set a goal for yourself
"Without good health, it's hard to enjoy life. So I'm going to keep myself and my loved ones always healthy."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook