Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Zipster PDA, a HipsterPDA clone
Christian Eriksson integrated a great idea to index card/Hipster PDA system. He uses an old zip-disk case for storing his custom cards – best of all the custom card templates are downloadable! A 5-star idea! Templates include:
- Next Action, use one for each context
- Inbox, important notes
- Agenda, use one for each person
- Brainstorm, 5mm grid
- To buy, use one for each area/store
- Notes, 5 mm ruled
- Week, calendar card
- Misc, blank card
Advantages of using Zipster include:
- Zipster stands upright on a desk, and you always have one card ready visible.
- When closed it protects the cards, but the topmost is still visible through the case.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.