What do you think when is the best time to move on and start looking for another job?
Lisa Haneberg over Management Craft has an article on the same topic. She suggested there are five signals when need to move on:
- You do not feel like you are growing.
- You do not see that this will change in the near future.
- You do not feel that you work is challenging.
- You have interests that cannot be explored with your current work.
- You want to make a career change.
Share a story on your job change experience – What was the reason and do you think you did the right choice?
When is it time to move on? – [Management Craft]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook