If you are having trouble with you money and cannot save up your money, or too much debt accumulating. There is a very detailed article on Money Management and suggested couple of good ways on increasing your organization on finances.
- Clarifying the Vision of Your Life
- Identify Problem Areas with Money
- Establish Short–, Mid–, and Long–Term Goals
- Organizing Financial Papers
- Curb Impulsive Shopping
- Keeping Records: Becoming Conscious of Where Money is Going
- Determining Expenses and Developing a Spending Plan
- Paying Off Debts
- Find Support and Incorporate Other Resources
- Putting Money Management on a Timeline
My start on being more organized on my finance was keeping record on my income and expenses. After you have seen the graph of your categories of expenses, you will able to set goals to control your expenses.
The article is for Adults with ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, but really this article can be for everyone.
Money Management for Adults with ADHD – [ADD Resources]
Set a goal for yourself
"Some people say money is evil, but I don't agree. If I manage it well and make good use of it, it'll only make my life better."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook