Your spam folder is probably filled with tonnes of promotional offers that promise all sorts of free gear. All you have to do in return is click through their promotions, complete a short survey, and/or participate in a free trial. Baloney right?
Actually, you can get that free stuff! CleverDude.com shows us how; and it’s no scam – probably.
- 1. I verify the site credentials as stated in the above section
- 2. I obtain a screenprint of every web page they give me, except the survey pages. I personally print the pages as PDF files, but you can also accomplish the same task with screen prints. The important pages are the homepage, Terms and Conditions, and each offer page
- 3. I view the offers on ALL the offer pages BEFORE I sign up for anything. That way, I can see whether the offers will be too steep to complete or aren’t worth the promotional product. The sites let you advance through the offer pages and return to prior screens.
- 4. I complete the prescribed numbers of offers presented on each offer page. For a 6 offer promotion, I usually get sent to 3 pages, where I complete 2 offers per page. The first page has the inexpensive offers with free trial periods. Each successive page has more expensive or more difficult to fulfill offers.
- 5. As I complete each offer, I add the offer details into a tracking spreadsheet. I completed this spreadsheet for a Plasma TV. However, I decided to take a $1000 Visa Card instead
- 7. Once the offers are completed, I keep checking my account daily to see when the offers are validated. In all 3 times I did these promotions, some offers didn’t report back to the provider site, so I had to fax proof of the offer completion.
- 8. Also, and most importantly, I make sure I cancel any and all offers I completed before their trial period ends. Some offers also require you to return the product for credit, so make sure you do, and send it via certified mail.
CleverDude was clever and got two Sony Vaio laptops for $125 and a Plasma TV [which he instead changed for a $1000 Visa Gift Card] for $300 worth of grill, pressue washer and curio cabinet. Not bad.
How I Get Laptops and Plasma TVs For Free – [CleverDude]
Set a goal for yourself
"Some people say money is evil, but I don't agree. If I manage it well and make good use of it, it'll only make my life better."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook