Entrepreneur usually have number of personality traits. There are classic books like Entrepreneurs in High Technology: Lessons from MIT and Beyond which mentions on such studies. Ben Yoskovitz at Startup Spark gives 10 ways to know if you’re an entrepreneur. It doesn’t mean you have to meet every items on the list, but they definitely give you some head start or edges from other entrepreneur:
- You’re passionate.
- You’re always looking for opportunities.
- You always think to yourself, “I can do that better.”
- You want to live your work.
- You’re dreaming miles ahead while focused on what you’re doing right now.
- You’re an ego-maniac.
- You’re prepared to say, “I don’t know, but I’ll figure it out.”
- You’re a strategist.
- You’re a builder.
- You want control.
Passion is the most important aspect. If you are passionate on the stuff you create, the higher chances you will live your work, and always look for improvements and opportunities to extend your passion.
Top 10 Ways You Know You’re An Entrepreneur – [Startup Spark]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content