Chris Campbell shares on his experience on his meeting with VCs and angels – What they ask and what they really want to know. This is good information to equip yourself with answers of all 10 questions before go and present your ideas:
- Who else have you spoken to?
- How will you make money?
- How will your company grow?
- What technologies do you use?
- How easily can you be copied?
- Can we see the demo?
- Who are your competitors and how are you better/different?
- Who are your customers?
- How will you spread the word about your product?
- What will your market penetration be?
Looking at the pattern of the questions, we see they are interested on the following topic: Ideas, management, revenue models, technology, competition, customer, marketing. Get them right with attractive answers, you will get your prize from investors.
The Top 10 Questions Investors Asked Us – [Paticletree]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook