Techniques To Manage Procrastination
Student Learning Center in University of California, Berkeley has got a very useful page on how to manage procrastination. It gives examples on what you should not do, and what you should be doing instead. Techniques include:
- Set Priorities.
- Break the Task Down into Little Pieces
- Set Up Small, Specific Goals.
- Take One Small Step at a Time.
- Reward Yourself Right Away When You Accomplish a Small Goal.
- Use a Time Schedule.
- Learn How to Tell Time.
- Optimize Your Chances for Success.
- Delegate, if Possible.
- Just Get Started.
- Look at What You Have Accomplished.
- Be Realistic!
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook