Self-reflection is the name of the game. When you look back at your week, are you happy with what you’ve done? Was it productive or wasteful?
Alex Shalman asks himself seven questions each week to keep him on track. Whether or not you think all seven are necessary, looking back at your actions objectively will work in your favor. Try them out now:
- 1. What will I try to improve on next week?
- 2. What was I most proud of this week?
- 3. What was my biggest accomplishment this week?
- 4. What have I done to get closer to my life goals this week?
- 5. What was hard for me this week, and why?
- 6. What was my biggest waste of time this week?
- 7. What did I do this week that made me ashamed?
If this becomes a regular thing, it could well change your life. If you’re a practicing GTDer, fit some of these questions in your weekly review.
Seven Questions That Will Change Your Life – [AlexShalman]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content