Founder of Risktaking for Success, Dee McCorey, has shared with us the questionaire she uses when dealing with clients who need to make a big decision about their goals:Read full content
To persist or reinvent?
Ask yourself these 10 questions and explore whether you might be pushing against a slab of wood with a lock and a peephole that won’t budge or whether it makes sense to hang in there and just try something different.
- 1 What barriers and roadblocks are in the way of achieving your goal?
- 2 What 3 actions have you taken in the last week to move your goal forward?
- 3 Do you sense that your original goal might be flawed?
- 4 Do you struggle with the execution of your goal?
- 5 What resources have you tapped to meet your current challenge?
- 6 Does your original goal still put “color in your cheeks” when you think about it?
- 7 Do you sense that something “bigger” is missing from your original goal?
- 8 What small thing could you do today to rejuvenate your original goal and rekindle the passion of the past?
- 9 Does boredom factor into whether or not to continue pursuing your goal?
- 10 If money wasn’t an issue, would you still pursue your original goal?
The final question has been an important one for me and maybe a hard one for many people. What if money is your only goal?
Persistence or Reinvention? 10 Ways to Explore Your Direction – [the Corporate Entrepreneur] Via [TroyWorman]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook