Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Organic Lawn Care For the Cheap and Lazy
If you are after some good organic care for your lawn in a cheap and lazy way, be sure to visit richsoil.com, it has a pretty good tutorial on this method. In summary:
* Set your mower as high as it will go (3 to 4 inches).
* Water only when your grass shows signs of drought stress and then water deeply (put a cup in your sprinkler zone and make sure it gets at least an inch of water).
* Fertilize with an organic fertilizer in the fall and spring. I recommend the Ringer brand.
* Have the pH of your soil professionally tested. Add lime if it is below 6.0 and gardener’s sulfur if it is above 7.0.
* How much top soil do you have? See how deep a shovel will go into the soil. How deep can you dig a hole in one minute? If you have less than four inches of soil, you must add topsoil.
Organic Lawn Care For the Cheap and Lazy – [Richsoil.com]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.