If you are after some good organic care for your lawn in a cheap and lazy way, be sure to visit richsoil.com, it has a pretty good tutorial on this method. In summary:Read full content
* Set your mower as high as it will go (3 to 4 inches).
* Water only when your grass shows signs of drought stress and then water deeply (put a cup in your sprinkler zone and make sure it gets at least an inch of water).
* Fertilize with an organic fertilizer in the fall and spring. I recommend the Ringer brand.
* Have the pH of your soil professionally tested. Add lime if it is below 6.0 and gardener’s sulfur if it is above 7.0.
* How much top soil do you have? See how deep a shovel will go into the soil. How deep can you dig a hole in one minute? If you have less than four inches of soil, you must add topsoil.
Organic Lawn Care For the Cheap and Lazy – [Richsoil.com]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook