People are spending more time on Facebook than on Google. Everyday we spend time scrolling with mouse wheels or trackpads to keep track of friends’ updates. But isn’t there a better, more efficient way to browse your newsfeed? Worse still, sometimes we miss out on some of the important posts by scrolling too fast on the page. With the Facebook Chrome extension Facebook++, it’s now quicker and easier to navigate your Facebook wall with Keyboard shortcuts.
The fastest way to navigate on your Facebook! Enjoy this key navigation. It allows you to navigate through your Wall, your friends’ profile and all your favorite pages just with some easy keyboard shortcuts! For those who already use Google Reader and/or Google+ are already up to date of this nice option for navigation. But, for those who don’t, it’s easy to learn and practical to use.
The Shortcuts are:
- J – goes to the next posts
- K – goes to the previous posts
- Shift+J – goes to the last post of the page
- Shift+K – goes to the first post of the page
- L – gives a Like for the best
- V – sends you to the original page’s post.
- R – Refresh the page
- C – Go to comment field on the selected item
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content