If you are subscribing too many magazine, then this life hack may suitable for you. Ken Norton has posted a article on how to manage your subscriptions – how to draw a line on what to subscribe and what to unsubscribe. He mentioned nine ways:
- Make a list of every magazine subscription.
- Rank the magazines in the order in which you’d like to read them.
- Note the frequency, Kenneth.
- Consider keeping anything that is quarterly.
- Draw a three hour line.
- Cancel any weekly subscriptions below the line.
- Cancel any below-the-line magazines that are associated with memberships.
- Consider canceling most other subscriptions below the line.
- Recycle all of those old magazines.
I do not usually subscribe any magazine but I buy them off from newstand on lunchtime or weekend. This tends to save me quite a bit of money because not every issue is interesting to me. This tips still be useful for me to draw a line on when I should stop buying magazine on the month.
Lifehack: Managing your magazine subscriptions – [Hey Norton! - Ken Norton's blog]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook