Taking a look at the tools and processes different people actually use in their day to day lives. By asking 5 basic questions, we get a glimpse into the way a variety of individuals use their systems and see what works and what doesn’t.
In this episode, founder and editor of lifehack.org, Leon Ho.
The Trial by Fire Five:
- Describe your current productivity process – the one you use day-to-day to stay on track and get your stuff done.
- What have you tried in the past that just didn’t work for you?
- How has your process evolved over the past year, and were there any major contributing factors to how it evolved?
- What 3 – 5 productivity tools to you find to be indispensable?
- What one thing do you do that has the biggest impact on your productivity — if you had to pick only one thing to do each day, what would it be?
Music provided by PodShow Podsafe Music Network