As Halloween passes by, signalling and end to yet another month, it’s time to check out The Lifehack Top 10 for October 2012:
- What Drinking Coffee Does to You - Is coffee, in fact, good for you?! Lifehack contributor Graham Tripp explores why coffee is better for your health than we first thought…
- From Nobody to Being Unforgettable in Under 5 Minutes: 16 Ways to Connect with Anyone - Scott Dinsmore from Live Your Legend offers 6 simple things you can do to allow you to be unforgettable instantly and surround yourself with the community.
- How to Quickly Improve Your Ability to Make Small Talk - Small talk can be awkward. Hoi Wan explains how you can use and modify the F.O.R.M technique for your personal conversation needs.
- 40 Tips to Boost Your Writing Skills to a Master Level - Being a master of writing not only helps you do tasks more quickly, it can boost your career. Brian Lee presents 40 tips that could boost your writing skills.
- The Ultimate Trick to Sleep Better at Night - Do you go to bed, close your eyes and blissfully sleep for 7 hours? Here`s an ultimate tip to sleep better at night courtesy of Anne-Sophie Reinhardt.
- How to Use Evernote for Everything - While many productivity apps have built-in Evernote integration, many still don’t. Fortunately there is a terrific technique that allows you to integrate Evernote into almost every app or program, and in this video tutorial Steve Dotto shows you how.
- 14 Tips to Help You Build More Confidence - Confidence can be built and strengthened until it becomes natural, just as any other habit. It simply takes a little time, some effort, and a bit of attention. Lifehack’s Royale Scuderi explains.
- Avoid These 5 Things to Make Sure You Aren`t Blowing People Off - When we are busy it’s tough to know that we are ignoring others. Alexandra Levit suggests that you watch for these 5 signs that you are blowing people off.
- 10 Hacks to Help You Stop Worrying Now - Want to stop worrying? Try these ten shortcuts assembled by Bobbi Emel and let go of worry for good.
- How to Stop Being Ridiculously Busy - Jared Latigo often finds himself to be busier and busier as life goes on. Do you have that problem? Why is that? Because we often make ourselves busy instead of productive — and he’s got a way to help you get beyond that.
(Photo credit: Golden Leader of Business Team via Shutterstock)
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook