Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Learn Tough Stuff Faster
Paul’s Tips wants to share what he’s learned about life. In this installment, Paul has ideas on how to absorb difficult material. In bullet form, these are:
- Bombard yourself with information
- Identify the key concepts and make them yours
- Only memorize what absolutely has to be memorized
- Get some feedback on your understanding
- Bombard yourself with some more information, but from another source
- Get some real-world feedback
I can see this hack having several applications, in businesses, as well as in studying for class, and much more. Though they’re all common sense on the surface, it’s certainly a good reminder of a great way to approach learning.
6 Steps for Learning Difficult Subjects Quickly — [Paul’s Tips]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.