Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
How to Spot an Unfaithful Spouse
Let me begin with this disclaimer. These are generalizations. If your mate displays one or even two of these signs it may not yet be time to seek a litigator. However, if your mate displays all or most, you may wish to seek out a good counselor.
His Mannerism:Let me begin with this disclaimer. These are generalizations. If your mate displays one or even two of these signs it may not yet be time to seek a litigator. However, if your mate displays all or most, you may wish to seek out a good counselor.
- You are suddenly receiving more attention than usual.
- You begin to get a lot of unexpected gifts.
- Your instincts are sending you messages.
- He becomes very non-communicative.
- He becomes critical of your once endearing qualities.
- He leaves the room to talk on the phone.
- He stops saying, “I love you.”
- He acts guilty when you do something nice for him.
- He becomes emotionally distant.
- He becomes jumpy and easily startled.
- She no longer seems to need your help.
- She doesn’t get angry if you don’t spend time with her.
- She stops telling you about her day.
- She focuses all the attention on what YOU are doing.
- Over compensating suspicious behavior.
- A man’s voice on the phone.
- She seems to cry a lot.
- Other people ask you what’s bothering her.
- She’s frequently not at home when you call.
- She suddenly starts working late.
If you notice these signs, the first thing you have to decide is do you really want to know. If you decide you do want to know, you must decide what you want to do about it.
Do you want to try and work things out?
Do you want to seek counseling?
Do you want to know why it happened?
Can you deal with the knowledge that those who cheat once are more often to cheat again?
There are a lot of things to consider, but the best course of action is probably keep your finger on the pulse of your relationship from the beginning to make sure it doesn’t happen in the first place.
Reg Adkins writes on behavior and the human experience at (elementaltruths.blogspot.com).
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.