Roman Rytov introduces his new method of book reading, by combining reading through in detail and skim through. Inspired by Brad Feld’s record of 8 books per week, he suggests the following steps:
- Build expectations for the book
- Always read the book’s introductions (all of them).
- Understand the book pattern
- Take a sample and check the pace
- A book may vary – re-adjust the pace
I wouldn’t think this method will work for fiction, but it definitely works for business/study materials type.
How to read fast – [Roman's miles]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook