Many hackers want to get funding from angels or VC with their ideas – but chances are it is pretty hard to know what to present about. Paul Graham, an investor, has written a good piece of advice on how to present in front of investors. Advices range from what to present – how to speak well – specific elements that can give investors a good information and impressions:Read full content
- Explain what you’re doing.
- Get rapidly to demo.
- Better a narrow description than a vague one.
- Don’t talk and drive.
- Don’t talk about secondary matters at length.
- Don’t get too deeply into business models.
- Talk slowly and clearly at the audience.
- Have one person talk.
- Seem confident.
- Don’t try to seem more than you are.
- Don’t put too many words on slides.
- Specific numbers are good.
- Tell stories about users.
- Make a soundbite stick in their heads.
How to present to Investors – [Paul Graham]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook