Many people see the importance of networking, but it may be one of the difficult aspects in business. Especially for introverts, they may feel uncomfortable in networking. Rob May at Businesspundit shares some great tips on networking as an introvert to overcome.Read full content
- Networking is an investment, not a nuisance.
- At first, you have to kiss a lot of frogs.
- Don’t spend too much time on it.
- Do cool things.
- Invite people to lunch.
- Go regularly to things you like.
- Analyze your results.
- Find the key nodes in the network.
- Don’t network just for the sake of networking.
How To Network: For Introverts – [Business Pundit]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook